- We are still taking orders
- WE CAN DELIVERY NATIONALLY
- Email is the only way to contact us at present firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can accept the National Book Tokens
- Delivery is £1.50 or free for orders over £20
- We are introducing an online shop – please be patient with us
- We are looking at ways to host online book clubs
- We are setting up monthly subscription packages
- We are using social media, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
22nd March 2020
We look forward to seeing you all again post coronavirus
Every day the situation has been changing and we have been constantly reviewing how Red Lion Books should react. Now, due to the accelerating spread of coronavirus, from Monday 23rd March we will be closing the shop.
We love to see our shop full and we know how much visiting the shop to browse and buy means to our customers. Your support over the last couple of weeks has been exceptional. But the shop is a small enclosed space and it is impossible to practise appropriate social distancing. So, for the health and safety of our staff, customers and the wider community our doors will be closed until the situation eases.
If you have an order with us, please email email@example.com or ring us on 01206 578584 to arrange a convenient time for you to collect or for us to deliver.
We are planning to maintain our customer order service and working to find the best ways for us to supply books to you while the shop is closed as well as online book clubs.
We are also setting up monthly subscription packages, please email us to let us know if this is of interest using reference SUBSCRIPTION
We aim to keep in touch through social media with updates and with news of new releases. Please email us with any requests you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your overwhelming support to date and send you our very best and heartfelt wishes. Keep safe.